5 Ways Women Play Themselves While Dating
I came across an article on BallerAlert today entitled “5 Ways Women Play Themselves While Dating” and although I agreed with all five items mentioned, I felt the need to make my own list…as usual. By having a lot of male friends and my own extensive dating history, I found that the following five things needed mentioning…So here you have it…
Jazzzy’s own “5 Ways Women Play Themselves While Dating”
1) Don’t talk about which other men you know… not your “homies”, your friend’s friend, that one time you met so-and-so…NOTHING. Men will automatically assume you have either fucked them or that they have tried to holler at you. And if they know the other guy personally, they might even reach out to him to confirm or deny any relationship he may have had with you in the past… or even any current correspondence between you two.
2) Even if you know of some of his “history” (through the grapevine/rumor mill) or you have Googled him (if he is indeed google-able), DON’T bring up those learned facts in your conversation. Make a mental note of them and then get to know him the real way by secretly using that knowledge and asking him questions accordingly.
3) Don’t fall for the “I won’t think of you differently if we fuck right now” trick. He sure as hell will think of you differently (especially if you haven’t known him long enough for him to form another opinion of you first) and you will be left feeling like you have to now go above and beyond in order to keep his interest since he as already gotten the cookies. Be careful of this!!! Too much talking about sex, references to it, etc. is bad for your image booboo.
4) Don’t try to seem knowledgeable about a topic or a certain situation if you really have no idea what the hell you’re talking about; You’ll look pretty stupid and be at a loss for words when he asks you about it further detail. This is almost like lying… if you pretend to know about something, somewhere, or someone now, then don’t be surprised when it comes up again in the future.
5) Don’t feel entitled or act like he is SUPPOSED to pay for everything. You’re not a princess…or his girl… yet. Never order anything off the menu that you couldn’t afford to pay for yourself… In fact, you should even OFFER TO PAY (even if just for a round of drinks or offering to leave the tip). Men like the sweet gesture…and besides, you’ll probably never end up actually paying anyway.
Check out the 5 Ways Baller Alert came up with and continue to support the site (tons of juicy reads!).